How are the monoblock pools made?
LPW Pools proposes one-piece pools in full vinylester. These are produced according to strict specifications.
The pool walls consist of 6 consecutive vinylester layers of reinforced composite and one central layer with an insulating honeycomb structure. This reinforced structure provides the necessary resistance and makes the whole structure self-supporting.
Anatomy of the vinylester one piece pool from LPW Pools
The shell of the LPW Pool is composed of six layers, each of which contribute to its strength and durability
- 1. ISO NPG Gel Coat
- 2. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 3. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 4. Honeycombe
- 5. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 6. Top Coat in vinyl ester resin
- 7. IsoFoam (option)
The LPW Pools shells are thicker than the more traditional monoblock swimming pools. This makes it both self supporting and strong.
What is included in an LPW Pools monoblock swimming pool?
- Drive system with integrated high water level skimmer
- Integrated pool cover tailormade to the shape of your pool
- The safety ledge prevents the cover from tipping in the event of a fall
- Coping stones in granite or ceramic
- Multi-layer wall with an insulating honeycomb structure + optional IsoFoam layer
- Separating wall between the cover and the pool
- Cover pit seperated by a wall
- Cover pit tiles in padouk wood or in any other material
The double integrated skimmer
All pools (except the City and optional for the Stark) in the LPW Pools range are fitted with an automatic cover. These are equipped with an electric drive system in stainless 316L and a double high-water level skimmer. The overflow skimmer ingeniously combines the practical and aesthetic functions required for the pool. It purifies the large water surface, removing floating debris.
This system has been shown to be much more efficient than traditional skimmers placed along the inside walls of the pool. The high-water skimmer ensures that the water level reaches just a few centimetres from your terrace, to just below the coping stones.