How are the monoblock pools made?
Not all one piece (monoblock) pools are the same. The monoblock pools from LPW Pools are strong and self-supporting due to the unique honeycomb structure at the heart of the pool shell construction.
Anatomy of the vinylester one piece pool from LPW Pools
The shell of the LPW Pool is composed of six layers, each of which contribute to its strength and durability
- 1. ISO NPG Gel Coat
- 2. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 3. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 4. Honeycombe (15 mm)
- 5. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 6. Top Coat in vinyl ester resin
- 7. IsoFoam (option)
The LPW Pools shells are thicker than the more traditional monoblock swimming pools. This makes it both self supporting and strong.
What is included in an LPW Pools monoblock swimming pool?
- Overflow skimmer system
- The Covrex® pool cover perfectly matches the shape of the pool
- Self supporting reinforced Vinyl ester pool shell
- The safety ledge around the pool keeps the cover in place
- Natural stone coping around the pool
- A multi-layered shell construction incorporating a
honeycomb insulating grid
- The wall separating the cover pit from the main pool
- Integrated cover that can be fitted subsequently
Your LPW pool can be supplied with an electrical control panel to control the pool pump, lights and the heater. There is also an option to provide variable speed control of the circulation pump to further minimise running costs.