How are the monoblock pools made?
Not all one piece (monoblock) pools are the same. The monoblock pools from LPW Pools are strong and self-supporting due to the unique honeycomb structure at the heart of the pool shell construction.
Anatomy of the vinylester one piece pool from LPW Pools
The shell of the LPW Pool is composed of six layers, each of which contribute to its strength and durability
- 1. ISO NPG Gel Coat
- 2. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 3. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 4. Honeycombe (15 mm)
- 5. Vinyl ester resin + glass fibre
- 6. Top Coat in vinyl ester resin
- 7. IsoFoam (option)
The LPW Pools shells are thicker than the more traditional monoblock swimming pools. This makes it both self supporting and strong.
What is included in an LPW Pools monoblock swimming pool?
- Drive system with integrated high water level skimmer
- Integrated pool cover Covrex® Classic or Solar tailormade to the shape of your pool
- The safety ledge prevents the cover from tipping in the event of a fall
- Coping stones in granite or ceramic
- Multi-layer wall with a 15mm insulating honeycomb structure + optional IsoFoam layer
- Separating wall between the cover and the pool
- Cover pit seperated by a wall
- Cover pit tiles in padouk wood or in any other material